Town Board Agenda May 20, 2009
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON - MAY 20, 2009
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 5/6/09.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
1. National Grid - Re: Powerline Construction Notice.
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Request from the Floor. (3 minute time limit per person)
2. Boston Fire Company - Appoint Arthur Hann as Fire Police.
3. Live Entertainment License Renewal - Couzins, 7115 Boston State Road.
4. Summer Recreation Appointments.
5. Boston Girls Softball League - Request for Upgrade to Softball Diamonds.
6. Application for Use of Town Facilities - a) Cub Scout Pack 583
b) Boston Youth Baseball
7. Parks Appointments.
8. Highway Appointment.
9. Richard Laing - Request to Install an Antenna on Town of Boston Tower, 8123 Cole Rd.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO. VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting