Town Board Agenda May 4, 2005
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON - MAY 4, 2005
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 4/20/05.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
1. WNY Storm Water Coalition - Annual Report
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Requests from the floor.
2. Request for Use of Town Facilities - Hamburg Central Prekindergarten
3. Soil Removal Permit - Schreiber & Winkelman, Mill Street.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
1. CVS Pharmacy - Request Approval of Parking Lot Directional Signs.
2. Site Plan Review - Hodgson Agency, 7336 Boston State Road.
3. Szalay Rezoning - Request to Suspend Application.
4. Award Hickory Meadows Subdivision Street Light Project.
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO. VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting