Town Board Agenda October 7, 2009
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON - OCTOBER 7, 2009
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 9/16/09.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
1. Village of Depew/Towns of Lancaster and Marilla Resolution Re: Road Salt.
2. Town of Cheektowaga Resolution Re: Opposition to Increases in Credit Card Rates.
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Request from the Floor. (3 minute time limit per person)
2. 2010 Tentative Town Budget.
3. Resolution 2009-20 Surplus Equipment.
4. Friday Night Recreation Appointments.
5. Application for Use of Town Facilities - North Boston Vol. Fire Company.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
1. PUBLIC HEARING 7:40 PM - COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT.
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO. VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting