Town Board Agenda June 1, 2011
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON ? JUNE 1, 2011
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 5/18/11.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
1. Town of Orchard Park Resolution ? Review and Revision of Town Code.
2. Letter from JoAnn Santonocito ? Lack of inspection of Erie County Sewer line replacement.
3. Town of Hamburg Public Hearing on a two-lot subdivision.
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Requests from the Floor. (3 minute time limit per person)
2. Live Entertainment License Renewal ? Couzins, 7115 Boston State Road.
3. Application for Use of Facility ? Boston Youth Soccer League.
4. Application for Use of Facility ? Gaunches Unite.
5. Application for Use of Facility ? Boston Lions Club.
6. Application for Use of Facility ? Boston Conservation Advisory Council.
7. Planning Board ? Set Summer Schedule.
8. Summer Recreation Appointment.
9. Parks Department Appointments ? Adam Reichert & Amanda Jensen.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
1. Bid Results ? one (1) 2011 Mini Cargo Van.
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO. VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting