Town Board Agenda - September 21, 2011
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON ? SEPTEMBER 21, 2011
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 9/7/11.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
1. NYS Department of Environmental Conservation-Water Quality Certification Permit.
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Requests from the Floor. (3 minute time limit per person)
2. Joanne Bonsack ? Request appointment to Zoning Board of Appeals as a Regular Member.
3. Liquor License Renewal ? Couzins of WNY LLC.
4. Liquor License Renewal ? Buffalo Buck?s Smokehouse Restaurant.
5. USDA 2010 OMB Circular A-133 Audit.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
1. Reschedule bid opening-Valley View Lane Stream Bank Erosion Project.
2. Proposed Local Law Number 2-2011-Encouraging property owners to maintain their property in a
safe, sanitary and orderly condition in the Town of Boston, New York.
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO. VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting