Town Board Agenda December 21, 2005
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON - DECEMBER 21, 2005
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 12/7/05.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
1. Maplewood Cemetery Association - Re: Highway Work Permit.
2. Highway Superintendent Telaak - Re: Recommendation.
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Requests from the floor.
2. National Fuel - 2006 Annual Highway Blanket Permit.
3. Award Insurance Bid.
4. Special Permit Application - Bowers, 8978 Boston State Road.
5. Transfer of Appropriation.
6. Robert Bulger - Requesting Reappointment to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
7. Appoint Sherilyn Kehr and Rosemary Smith to the Boston Emergency Squad.
8. Appointments to Friday Night Recreation.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
1. Contract Renewal - H&V Risk Consultants, LLC.
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO. VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting