Town Board Agenda January 3, 2007
REGULAR MEETING - TOWN OF BOSTON - JANUARY 3, 2007
ITEM NO. I PRELIMINARY MATTERS
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance and Opening Prayer.
4. Other Preliminary Matters.
ITEM NO. II REGULAR BUSINESS
1. Correction and Adoption of the Minutes 12/20/06.
2. Consideration of all Fund Bills.
ITEM NO. III CORRESPONDENCE
ITEM NO. IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Requests from the Floor - (3 minute time limit per person)
a) Oath of Office.
3. Establish Salary Schedule.
4. Set Payment of Salaries.
5. Designate Official Bank.
6. Set Dates and Times for Regular and Agenda Meetings.
7. Designate Official Newspaper.
8. Appointment of NEST Solid Waste Management Board.
9. Authorize Supervisor and Tax Collector to Invest Surplus Monies.
10. Set Investment Policy.
11. Authorize Signature Stamp and Check-Writer Machine for Supervisor.
12. Set Mileage Rate Paid by Town.
13. Schedule Annual Audit Meeting.
14. Authorization to Allow Lending Funds from One Account to Another.
15. Approve Form and Sufficiency of Bonds.
16. Direct Town Clerk to Send Letter to Refuse Collectors - Annual Licenses.
17. Set Hours for New York State Retirement Reporting.
18. Public Improvement Specifications.
19. Petty Cash Funds.
20. Resolution 2007-01 Adopt Procurement Policy.
21. Set Holiday Schedule.
22. Appoint Town Planner.
23. Boston Free Library Lease Depository Agreement.
24. Resolution 2007-02 Adopt Schedule of Fees.
25. Grant Consultant Contract.
26. Appoint Town Engineer
27. Association of Towns Annual Training Conference - a) Authorize Attendance & Expenditures.
b) Appoint Delegate & Alternate.
ITEM NO. V OLD BUSINESS
1. Request for Additional Accessory Building - Antonucci, 7289 Lower East Hill Road.
ITEM NO. VI REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
2. Town Clerk
3. Highway Superintendent
4. Town Attorney
7. Town Justice
8. Planning Board
9. Zoning Board of Appeals
10. Conservation Advisory Council
11. Code Enforcement Officers
12. Dog Control Officers
13. Town Engineer
ITEM NO VII ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
1. Adjournment of Meeting.