William G. Ferguson
CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
The Code Enforcement office is located on the main level of The Boston Town Hall.
Tuesday & Thursday 12 pm – 5 pm
- Architecture: What’s Legal, What’s Not
- Home Improvement/Repair Information
- NYSDEC Burning Regulation
- Pool Information
- Requirements to Apply for Rezoning
- Requirements to Apply for Variance
- Schedule of Fees 2015
- Site Plan Review Checklist
- Snow Plowing
- Town of Boston Town Code
- When do I need a building permit?
Chapter 118: VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC
118-6 Night parking prohibited certain months.
(per New York State Fire Code – Section 505.1)
Address / House numbers New and existing buildings shall have approved address numbers, building numbers, or approved building identification placed in a position to be plainly legible and visible from the street or road fronting the property. These numbers shall contrast with their background. Address numbers shall be Arabic numerals or alphabet letters. Numbers shall be a minimum of 4 inches (102 mm) high with a minimum stroke width of 0.5 inch (12.7 mm).